Mt. Lebanon Sports Advisory Board Meeting Agenda
October 3, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
Municipal Building Room 104C
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Citizen Comments
3. Approval of the June 6, 2013 Meeting Minutes
4. Asset/Inventory Review from Each Organization (Worksheets should be submitted prior to the meeting)
5. Field Sign Sponsorship Program
6. Brafferton Field Project Update
7. Cedar Boulevard Parking Lot Project
8. Turf Project
9. Inventory Field/Athletic Facilities and Utilization
10. Forum for Unrepresented Groups
11. Other Short and Long Term Goals
a. Historic Preservation Board National Register Designation Meeting- December 5 at 6:00 p.m. Room C, Municipal Building
I don't understand how we can have a group of people wanting a Pay As You Throw program which encourages us to recycle, and then turn around and ask for artificial turf. At least Brumfield is consistent. He is against the PAYT idea. For that, I have to give him credit.
Anyone up to attending tomorrow's meeting?