Sunday, December 22, 2013

Interesting stuff caught on camera

A Lebo Citizens reader sent me actual footage of his Elf on the Shelf in action. This was his message:

So I promised my kids that I would set up the motion sensor cameras to see if the Elf really moved. I let it run all day and when we got home, we found that something triggered the sensor on the kitchen cam. The kids are totally freaked out now.
The Elf is kinda hard to see, sitting to the right of the sink, between the pantry and the blender.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice no blogger comments have been posted, which seems weird given the nature of the original post.

I submitted a comment 2 days ago describing 3 strange appearance events on the footage, the comment was acknowledged but for some reason does not appear?

Lebo Citizens said...

Hmmm. Strange things happen when you are dealing with elves. ;)
Merry Christmas!
Elaine